Peels Mat Starter Bundle
The Peels Mats™ system is simple to assemble and use! It has a rubber base, a design sticker and Peelies™.
Peelies™ are 30 peel-able layers that are adhesive and anti-microbial. Cool, huh!?
As the top Peelies™ layer becomes dirty, by you or your pets walking on it, and un-sticky you simply “Peel Away” that sheet to reveal the next clean sheet.
Cleaning does not get easier than this!
Peels Mats is a hybrid of a regular doormat and a clean room sticky mat. We designed a product that would resemble something that you would like to have in your home or business but provide an essential function of helping keep the area clean.
What is it made of?
Natural Rubber Base
Vinyl Design (can be customized)
Peelies™ - 30 peel-able layers
More details on how it works
- The top of all 30 Peelies™ peel-able layers has an adhesive film that grabs the dirt, germs and debris from the bottom of your shoes as you step on it.
- Stepping on it 3-4 times with each foot will get the most dirt and germs off of your shoes.
- As you see the top sheet get dirty or feel the texture becoming un-sticky, you grab the top numbered tab and simply peel it off to reveal a new clean layer.
- If you see a lot of grass, rocks, sand or other debris that may fly off when you peel thePeelie up, you can use both corner tabs (that are opposite each other) to ball the debris into the middle of the Peelie to be disposed.
Order a Reload
- As the numbers get into the lower single digits you know you are getting low on Peelies and need to pick an awesome new design and Peelies refill.
- You may peel off Peelies as frequently as you need to depending on the foot traffic.
- Most house holds peel a layer every 2-3 days. Meaning 1 reload will last you 2-3 months.
- We have heard it all: we live in a really dirty area in the country, with our dog(s) we would need to peel it every day, my dog wouldn't like that, etc. Yet, they come back getting more every couple of months!
Peels Mats Base
- If the rubber border of your Peels Mat becomes dirty you can use a damp cloth to clean it off.